Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day +1742 : Reading Augustine

I am fine today.

Our church history class required us to submit a reading report on Augustine's view of marriage and single (observe celibacy). We need to comment on his view and also provide our reflection on the subject with special emphasis on the current church.

It is not easy to read Augustine as the articles were written about 1600 years ago, but anyway once an assignment is given, student has to complete it no matter how difficult it is. I am reading the articles with my classmate Kah Kiong, and we laughed a lot reading them; so much idea which is considered so "weird" to us.

The minimum length of the report is 2000 words but I wrote about 4500 words, and I managed to complete it at 2:30am this morning. If you are interested on the report, just let me know, I can send one to you, free of charge of course :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: