Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day +1746 : Happy Birthday Aaron!

I am fine today.

We celebrated Aaron's fifth birthday this evening. His birthday is on 20 April which is on the coming Wednesday but we brought forward the celebration because I will be in the seminary by then.

I should say again and again that it is by God's abundant grace that I live to celebrate his five year old birthday. My wife was about 5 months pregnant with him while I was diagnosed with Leukaemia, and I did my bone marrow transplant in 2006 - the year he was born. So he is as old as me in term of my transplant age.

The cake
The birthday present
Domino Pizzas again


Setting up the candles and cutting the cake






Family photos


Eating


See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Siwen's Piano Techniques & Aesthetics said...

Good to see these photos and happy your children are healthy and pink here.

David said...

Yes, I love them very much :-)