Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day +1743 : I still have three, do you need one?

I am fine today.

When I returned to the seminary on Tuesday, I was reminded that I need to submit my last personal evangelism report on Thursday. "I have a problem," I told myself. I totally forgot about this one and now, where am I going to find my target? Just for your information, I am staying in the seminary for the whole week. It is impossible to find a non-believer in the seminary.

What should I do? Suddenly, an idea came to my mind, preach the gospel to my children over the phone! I made an appointment with my eldest son, Daniel, and talked to him 20 minutes over the phone, completing the whole personal evangelism session. This is the first time ever someone shared the gospel to him officially :-) He accepted Lord Jesus as he Savior and I completed the report :-)

Some student told me that they have the problem of finding target to share gospel. "I still have three, do you need one?" I told them. This is the advantage of having many children :-)

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

brother, I like this

David said...

Thanks! Rev. Lau.