Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day +1748 : Scoring 31 out of 30 :-)

I am fine today.

I scored 31 out of 30 in my Systematic Theology test, thanks to the bonus question which carried 2 marks:-) My wife advised me better don't boast about my mark on my blog. However, I still write about it with the purpose of documenting the journey of my study. In fact, I have nothing to boast as if it is not by God's grace, I don't even have life to sit for the test.

One thing you need to know is that I scored the mark accidentally and since accident normally doesn't repeat itself, there is no guarantee that I will score the same next test. Anyway, I will just do what a student should do.

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Grace said...

Well done, David. We all can see the effort you put in your study and and hard work paid off.

Like what the scripture said, "Let him who boasts boast in the Lord"

David said...

Thanks, Grace. May the presence of the Lord be always with you. Praying for you. David