Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day +1745 : A gift from Pastor Derek Woo

I am fine today.

A short term missionary team from CMA Grace Chapel (基督教宣道会宣恩堂), Hong Kong, visited us today for the second time. They visited us May last year. They will stay until next Sunday this time, serving in our new church most of the time.

The team comprises of 11 members. They held a talk on stress management at the new church this evening.

This church supported me a lot, including moral support and financial help, for the study of the seminary course.

Pastor Derek Woo from the church couldn't come this time as he needs to attend to his newborn baby but he asked the team to bring a gift to me - a book on New Testament Theology. He likes the book very much, and I am sure I like the book as well :-)

The book
Pastor Derek Woo (Middle one)

See you next post :-)

No comments: