Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Day +1735 : My hand didn't listen to me

I am fine today.

The test today carried 30% of the whole course assessment. The questions were straightforward and so my strategy of memorizing hard worked :-) As we are the first year student, the lecturer gave us a bonus question that worth about 2%, under the name of "grace" :-)

I have a habit of writing while memorizing, and I normally scribble (草书) extremely fast; something that no one can read except myself, and sometimes not even myself. But anyway, that is not a problem, as long as I know what I am writing at the point of writing, it serves the purpose.

However, I faced a problem while sitting for the test. My hand was so used to scribbling that I had a hard time controlling my hand to write properly :-( And furthermore, the line spacing of the answer sheet was so narrow that it is almost impossible for me to fit my writing into the line. I hope my lecturer won't penalize me for illegible handwriting. She should be able to guess my answer as what I wrote was almost identical to the notes that she gave :-)

Evidence of hard work :-)
See you next post :-)

No comments: