Friday, April 15, 2011

Day +1744 : Sleep very early nowadays

I am fine fine today.

Mid April to mid May is the toughest month for seminary students as we need to complete and submit a lot of assignments. In fact, many of the assignments were given long time ago but not many students, including me, have the discipline to complete them early. And the consequence you know, is to work like mad :-(

I am rushing for a report for the research methodology that I am supposed to submit yesterday. Though I can ask for one or two days grace period, I promised my lecturer that I will submit before 12am. This is a strategy to force myself to complete it and the strategy worked but I only managed to complete it at 4:30am this morning; about 4 and half hours late :-(

My roommate, Kah Kiong, went to sleep at 2:ooam and woke up at 4:00am to continue his assignment. I slept at 4:30am. We are playing relay game.

Many concern about my health including my dear lecturers, and I think they are more than willing to give grace period to me, but I will try my best as a student first before asking for it. If you are concerned, don't worry, I sleep earlier than anybody else; before you wake up, I already sleep :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: