Friday, April 01, 2011

Day +1730 : Not just eating

I am fine today.

From what you have read and seen from my blog, it seems that I actually enjoyed my life staying in the seminary, searching and eating nice food somewhere around the place. But in fact this is not the case.

The main reason of staying in the seminary for a few nights in a week is to allow me to focus on my study, especially in clearing a huge backlog of assignments. As the end of the term is approaching, the deadlines of many assignments are also approaching, and this means that the pressure is mounting too :-( One way to release the pressure is to clear the backlog.

So I spent most of the time studying in the seminary and only spent a small amount of time looking for delicious food. But since eating is a lot more enjoying than studying (I beg you agree), I wrote more about eating than studying.

I am thinking of staying three nights in the seminary next week but I might not even have time to look for delicious food this time :-(

See you next post :-)

No comments: