Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day +1469 : Live Help doesn’t help anymore, wasting time in fact

I am fine today.

My brother, Richard, passed me some more stories regarding AirAsia. I would like to share with you here.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Referring to my posting on Day +1357 : AirAsia – “Live Help” is still the best!, I must now warn you that this is no longer the case anymore. I found the Live Help is not helping at all but wasting time :-(

Let me share with you the recent session that I have with AirAsia Live Help.


Please wait as we are getting someone to help you.

All of our operators are currently unavailable. Please wait.

Liza:
Hello Ting Sie Lee. How may I help you?

Ting Sie Lee:
I got the message about the retime of AK367

Liza:
Welcome to Air Asia! Before we proceed, I would need some basic information from you. May I have your full name and mobile number?

Ting Sie Lee:
TING SIE LEE 012-2169XXX

Liza:
Thank you for the information. How may i assist you today?

Ting Sie Lee:
IUY8LN AK367 retime to 9.20pm. Can I ask to move the flight to AK365. I got a children 3 years old and got problem if to late. The arrival time now is 00:20am

Liza:
kindly contact our call centre to do the changes

Liza:
For a flight retime 45 minutes - 1 hour, we can move your flight on the same day or within 2 weeks.For a flight retime 1 hour - 2 hours, we can move your flight to any available flight within 1 month.For a flight retime 2 hours - 3 hours, we can move your flight within 1-3 months or a credit shellFor a flight retime more than 3 hours or flight cancel, we can move your flight to any available flight within 3-6 months/credit shell/full refundPlease be advised, we can move your flight for one time for free only. The request can only done at the call centre.You can reach us at 600 85 9999 (Operating hours 7am-7pm GMT 8) Day : Daily

Ting Sie Lee:
Why need to call Call Center? We need to pay RM2/minute. You can help to change.

Liza:
The purpose of Live Chat is to assist customer regarding enquiries. I am here because i will be assisting customers on which procedure the passenger/customer should do in case they face a problem. As stated in our Live help terms, we have limited access therefore we cannot process, locate or amend any bookings for you. Do kindly contact our call centre for further assistance.

Ting Sie Lee:
Call center is free or chargeable?

Liza:
600 85 9999 (Premium Line 7am-7pm) (RM1.95/minute)Operating Hours : 7am – 7pm (GMT 8)Day : Daily

Ting Sie Lee:
That is a good idea. Now I know the tactic. Offer a cheap fare, let it losing money. Then later change/retime the flight and the call center will cover back the cost, it is true?

Liza:
You may write in to malaysia-support@airasia.com regarding this matter

Ting Sie Lee:
I have bad experience about the malaysia-support@airasia.com. I have captured the problem or the weaknesses from malaysia-support@airasia.com. Do you want me to paste here for you to see?

Liza:
Due to airasia have retime your flight you may write in to malaysia-support@airasia.com regarding this or proceed to our sales counter

Ting Sie Lee:
The problem is how long it take for malaysia-support@airasia.com to reply me?

Liza:
The turn around time will be 12-24 hours

Ting Sie Lee:
I don’t believe it. I can prove to you they can't do that. Do you want to see some history? Please see the post http://david-healed.blogspot.com/2010_03_01_archive.html "I tried to use support-malaysia@airasia.com but ended up with much frustration. The support executive will only response in 1 to 2 days time, and if you want to follow up the case, a different support executive will handle your case and worst still, there is no communication among them."

Liza:
I do apologise regarding this matter

Ting Sie Lee:
How about if I call the call centre, then later I claim the call charges via the tribunal?

Liza:
I am sorry can’t. Passenger may request to change the flight via call centre, email to malaysia-support@airasia.com or proceed to our sales counter

Ting Sie Lee:
Do you mean I can’t claim via tribunal?

Liza:
I do apologise for the inconvenience cause or the best way will be you may proceed to our sales counter

Ting Sie Lee:
Meaning I can now claim the transportation cost (from my house to sales counter) form Air Asia?

Liza:
The purpose of Live Chat is to assist customer regarding enquiries. I am here because i will be assisting customers on which procedure the passenger/customer should do in case they face a problem. As stated in our Live help terms, we have limited access therefore we cannot process, locate or amend any bookings for you. Do kindly contact our call centre for further assistance.

Ting Sie Lee:
But it look like no solve my problem but wasting my time. Can you propose to your webmaster to put up the message on www.airasia.com "Live help.. in fact not helping but wasting time"? So that other people won’t become the victim like me?

Liza:
I do apologise for this inconvenience as i have mention above due to airasia have retime your flight you may contact our call centre to do the changes or proceed to our sales counter and also write in to malaysia-support@airasia.com and the turn around time will be 12-24 hours

Liza:
Is there anything else I may assist you with?

Ting Sie Lee:
What is the "else" thing that you offer to help? Only one thing also can't help.

Liza:
I do apologise for this inconvenience again. As I have limited access to the information. You may choose one of the options.

Ting Sie Lee:
OK. Anywhere thanks for your patient. Good night.

Liza:
Do not hesitate to contact us again should you require any further information. Thank you for contacting Air Asia. Have a pleasant day !

To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: