Monday, July 05, 2010

Day +1461 : Happy birthday to me :-)

I am fine today.

Today is the fourth anniversary of my bone marrow transplant. In other words, I am celebrating my four years old transplant birthday today :-)

The total number of days that I lived so far after bone marrow transplant is 1461, and dividing this number with the total number of a year (365) yields a result of 4 (years).

The happening on the day when the transplant was done is recorded on Great Day 0 - My New Immune System's Foundation Laid.

I thank God for the wonderful days that He has given to me. I also thank for your support and prayer.

God is good and life is good :-)

11你以恩典为年岁的冠冕。你的路径都滴下脂油。12滴在旷野的草场上。小山以欢乐束腰。13草场以羊群为衣。谷中也长满了五谷。这一切都欢呼歌唱。诗篇65:11-13

11 You crown the year with Your goodness, And Your paths drip with abundance. 12 They drop on the pastures of the wilderness, And the little hills rejoice on every side. 13 The pastures are clothed with flocks; The valleys also are covered with grain; They shout for joy, they also sing. Psalms 65:11-13

See you next post :-)

No comments: