Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day +1481 : Lunch with my third brother, Sie Hai

I am fine today.

My third brother, Sie Hai, is a Petronas staff working as an operator for Asean Bintulu Fertilizer Sdn Bhd in Bintulu.

The company is upgrading its Yokogawa distributed control system. He came to Yokogawa office in Puchong for two weeks training and stock check.

I invited him for a lunch at Cheong Wah Seafood Restaurant after the church service. Having lunch together with us were 5 of my nephews and nieces.

Group photo before lunch. My third brother is on my right.
The dishes





Eating and drinking very hard...


Adriel
Aaron
See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Lau Chih Yung said...

hi... thankss for the delicious lunch...
long time i not enjoy this kind of delicious dishes le ...
hehehehe
take care

David said...

Great that you like the dishes :-)

Come often. We can try other food.