Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day +1487 : Adriel registered for ballet class

I am fine today.

Adriel like to dance. She requested me to send her to ballet class many months ago. I was not very sure if she was really serious about it or it is just a momentary burst of enthusiasm (hangat-hangat tahi ayam), so I was holding a wait-and-see approach.

"When are you going to send me to ballet class?" she kept on reminding me about this, and sometime she accused me for not acting upon her request and said, "you never send me to ballet class."

Seeing that she is quite persistent on this, my wife and I decided to give her a try and registered her for the lesson this morning

The centre, Dances Allegro (启点舞蹈艺术学院), is located in Bandar Puteri and it was introduced to me by a church member who send her daughter to the centre as well.

The monthly fee for the entry level is RM55 per month for a 45 minutes group lesson per week. The costume cost RM148. Together with the registration fee, deposit and first month of lesson fee, I paid RM238.

I hope Adriel will be happy dancing :-)




No comments: