Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Day +1463 : Cough and sore throat

I am fine today.

I experienced cough and sore throat since last Friday. Again, I felt some irritation within the left lung. I went to see the traditional Chinese doctor again and she gave me the same medicine as was given last time.

Since taking the medicine made me very sleepy, I took two days leaves – Friday and Monday; sleeping most of the time.

I finished the medicine yesterday. The cough was almost gone but the sore throat remains. It seems that the traditional medicine didn’t work well for sore throat :-(

I went to see Dr. Koh this morning. He prescribed me antibiotics (Erythromycin). Hopefully, the sore throat problem will subside very soon with the antibiotics.

See you next post :-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi..how are you now? hope you get well soon. Eat more vit C and drink more water..

Anonymous said...

get well soon...take care ya.
God bless.

In Christ,
Debbie

Anonymous said...

take care...hope u'll get well soon..
God bless..

In Christ,
debbie

David said...

Thank you.

I am taking Vitamin C and also raw lemon juice in addition to the antibiotics.

David