Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day +1474 : Sore throat intensified, starting Zithromax

I am fine today.

After a course of Erythromycin that ended about a week ago, my sore throat problem was almost gone but unfortunately, it came again, and intensifying over time until I have to see a doctor this morning before going to church.

I went to Dr. Koh's clinic which is normally open on Sunday but found out that it was closed. I searched and ended up in Mediviron Clinic Puchong Jaya, and this time I was prescribed 3-days course of Zithromax; a second line antibiotic such as Augmentin.

I was charged RM72. It is way more expensive than a normal consultation because the Zhithromax alone cost RM50.

Hopefully the sore throat will be totally eradicated after this course of antibiotics; else I have to extend the antibiotic intake for another 3 days.

See you next post :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am saying extra prayers for you that your sore throat with be gone within days of taking the Zithromax. So sorry it keeps you awake at night.

Susan

David said...

Thank you! Susan.

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.