Thursday, July 08, 2010

Day +1464 : The dental filling season is over :-)

I am fine today.

Following the dental filling on 17 June as mentioned on Day +1443 : Family dental examination, I went for another two dental filling appointments on 25 June and 1 July, filling up the remaining 6 holes.

The dentist took more than one hour to fill up 4 holes on 25 June. The total cost of this treatment was RM210.

Both the dentist and I expected that the last appointment should be a brief one as there were only two more holes left but both of us were wrong. The dentist found out that the decays were under the old filling and went below the gum. The first filling attempt failed. The dentist had to remove the filling and then started all over again :-(

"I shouldn't touch these two holes," he said half way.

It took him more than one hour to complete the two holes eventually and I was charged RM120 for that.

Now I am relieved that the dental filling season is over :-)

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sign..i'm going for my root canal too and a teeth review as well just in case there are decay somewhere. hopefully no more decay...:)

In Christ,
debbie

David said...

Yes, better take proactive action. I will be seeing dentist every three months from now onwards.

In Christ,
David