Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day +1466 : Teacher's Day Dinner

I am fine today.

The school that my wife is teaching is holding a Teacher’s Day dinner this evening at Bukit Jalil Golf Resort. Like last year, I attended the dinner with my wife.

The theme for this year celebration is Aloha Summer. Teachers and guests were encouraged to put in casual wear that suit the theme. The headmistress grabbed this golden opportunity to wear pant and slipper which she said she would never have a chance to wear in the school :-)

A lot of people put on Hawaian style clothes and apart from this, we had a lot of Hawaian music too.

The meal was catered from Tai Thong Restaurant. No Hawaian delicacies but Chinese dishes were served. Again, the food was below average but I enjoyed the event very much simply because I am alive and well to attend the event again with my beloved wife :-)

The resort

The menu

Dining table

I enjoyed both red wine and Carlsberg beer :-)
The dishes







See you next post :-)

No comments: