Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day +1484 : More catches

I am fine today.

My fixed line telephone was without dial tone since a few weeks ago. I complained to Telekom and their technician found out that there was some internal wiring problem. I was told that I need to engage a wiring contractor to do rectification work.

I have been wondering why the telephone wiring was having problem suddenly. And the culprit was identified yesterday morning when the maid pointed to us a broken cable near the telephone. We believed it was eaten by rats :-)

In an urgent effort to trap the rats to prevent more cables being eaten, I purchased a can of rat glue and a cage trap yesterday and the result was very good - one trapped by the glue and the other one in the cage :-)

As I mentioned in my blog Day +1395 : Catching rats – the catch, rat is cleverer than mouse. After seeing their "comrades" struggling in the traps, they should not come again tonight. But anyway we set the trap again just in case anyone in the group tried to be heroes and visited us again.

The unfortunate one that ended up in the cage
See you next post :-)

No comments: