Monday, November 30, 2009

Day +1244 : Sarawak Holiday – cough and fever again

I am fine today.

I had mild cough when I was back to Sarawak last week. The cough intensified today and I experienced mild fever today.

I started to take antibiotic Erythromycin again and have to take Panadol to cool myself down.

The children complained that the life in kampong is boring. My wife and I went to borrow some books from the public library in Bintangor town for them.

We were quite surprised to find out that the library was still handling all lending and borrowing of books manually.

Registration as a member cost RM4 per children and RM8 per adult. We registered two adults and two children. This allowed us to borrow a total of eight books :-)

It was quite interesting to find out that we don’t need any proof of identify to register as a member. So one could simply give any information and pay the fee to be a member. I wonder how could the library prevent losing books with this kind of management. Certainly, a lot of improvement is needed.

Bek Tin Mee Sua for breakfast

Public library of Bintangor
This is where the lending and borrowing is recorded
Fried noodles of Bintangor
See you next post :-)

No comments: