Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day +1238 : Sarawak holiday – a snake from sky

I am fine today.

I brought along a Celcom Mobile Broadband modem to Bintangor thinking that I could have fast internet connection over there. But I was disappointed to find out that mobile internet service there was in fact slower than the narrowband service. Apart from handling some emails, I couldn’t do much with this kind of speed.

I come to my 2nd sister house to do some work and also to update my blog today (Sat, 28 November 2009). However, I backdate the post to reflect the happenings on the day.

When we were in my 2nd sister house in Sibu the second day we reached Sarawak. A snake dropped from the ceiling and landed beside Aaron. At that time he was drawing in the bed room with other children. The snake was small and was about one foot long. It was very fortunate that the snake didn’t drop onto his body.

The maid came to the rescue bravely by hitting the snake with a broom stick but when the snake started to run after being hit, she was no longer brave. She ran away faster than the snake. I grabbed the broom stick from her and knocked the snake to death.

After having a nice mee sua for lunch at my sister's house, we went to Bintangor kampong using my my 2nd sister’s new Proton Saga 1.3.

The snake from the sky
Some more native olives

This one cost RM8/kg. It is really nice...
The olive seed
Langsat

Chicken
Mee Sua
See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sir,

Again, Superman save the world.

David said...

Hi Szu Kiak,

A small one. Will run for life too if it was big :-)