Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Day +1231 : Dinner at Yat Mun Restaurant

I am fine today.

My cousin came to visit us last week. We had dinner at a Chinese restaurant called Yat Mun(日满冷气餐厅) .

The restaurant is located beside Giant Hypermarket in Bandar Puteri Puchong. Just go straight from the Citibank and you will find it towards the end of the shop lots.

We were quite satisfied with the food. However, it still can’t attain the level that Cheong Wah Seafood Restaurant (中华海鲜酒楼) provides – in term of taste and also the choice of food.

The restaurant
The menu
From the left of the front row- my cousin's eldest son, my cousin, her husband, followed by two daughters of my fourth sister. Second row - David, Richard, my sister, my wife, my sister's second son.
Red wine chicken - heavy taste but very nice
Bean curd
Fried Brinjal with long bean
Ginger paste fish - order this only if you like ginger; else you will have difficulty to withstand the spiciness
Spare ribs
Soup
See you next post :-)

No comments: