Sunday, November 29, 2009

Day +1243 : Sarawak holiday – attending church service

I am fine today.

We attended Sunday service at Chin Nguong Tong (真元堂) this morning. Jing Nguong Tong is the church that I attended and served since I was in primary school (about 1975) until I left my kampong (1989), Sg. Mador, to study in West Malaysia.

As a tradition, the pastor is still preaching in Foochow :-)

Time passes really fast, the church members that were once strong and young are now look old, but I am glad to see them still serving God faithfully :-)

The church
Pastor house
Internal

A young pastor is preaching
Holy communion
Met a very old classmate - studied together in primary school
An auntie - 90 years old now, still attending Sunday service faithfully
See you next post :-)

No comments: