Saturday, November 21, 2009

Day +1235 : Company Seminar

I am fine today.

My company (the company that I work, to be exact) is organizing a one day seminar at Cititel Mid Valley today. The topic of the seminar is “A one day intensive course on behavior, modeling and design of raft foundation and high rise wall-frame building from consulting engineer’s perspective using computer method (Esteem 8.0)”.

We invited a very experienced speaker, Ir. M C Hee, to talk on the topic. The seminar draw 200 structural engineers.

My brother, Richard, and our boss, Mr. John Tiong, also demonstrated some features of our flagship software, Esteem Integrated Total Solution version 8.0 in the seminar.

Looking at the good response, I should say that this is another successful seminar :-) Hopefully, this will in the end translated into more sales and of course, more profit :-)

Ir. MC Hee
His assistant
The audience

Morning tea break





Ir. MC Hee and boss Mr. John Tiong
My lunch :-)

This mussel is very nice - better than oyster :-)
Richard is demonstrating the software

Lucky draw
See you next post :-)

No comments: