Friday, November 27, 2009

Day +1241 : Sarawak holiday – children talk

I am fine today.

While we were waiting at the boarding room, Aaron kept on urging me to board the plane.

“Go lah! Go lah!” until we actually board the plane.

Aaron and Adriel sat together in the airplane. They were very excited to board an airplane.

Adriel was puzzled when the cabin light was turned off for takeoff.

“What happened to the light?” she asked.

“Never mind lah. It will open again,” Aaron answered.

When the plane was in the air, Adriel said, “We are flying! We are flying!”

Not long after, she fell asleep, leaving Aaron alone with my wife. He started to get bored.

“Why so slow?” he asked. The airplane is flying at a speed of more than 800km an hour and yet he still complained that it was too slow :-(

Adriel was stung by a bee the first night in the kampong.

“Baba!” he called. I was in the bed room and she was in the living room watching television at that time. I didn’t bother to answer her as I thought that there was nothing so important that needed to be attended immediately.

She rushed to the bed room and said to me, “I think the bee sting me…” and started to cry. We located the wound on her toe and applied fresh Aloe Vera on the wound.

She had bad dream on the night :-(

See you next post :-)

No comments: