Friday, November 06, 2009

Day +1220 : Another fish head curry from Johore!

I am fine today.

My brother, Richard, brought to me delicious fish head curry from Johore today. He was on a business trip to Johore yesterday, and on his way back this evening, packed the fish head curry for me :-)

This is the third time I enjoyed fish head curry from Johore without being there :-)

I wrote about the first two times on the following blog entries.

Day +360 : Fish head curry from Johore Bahru

Day +575 : Fish head curry from Johore again!

I was not able to enjoy the curry because of GVHD at that time but I thank God that I am able to enjoy the fish head curry today :-) After much practice, I can now even withstand very hot food including nasi lemak.

The vegetable
Fish head
Curry
Ready to serve
A zoom in view
See you next post :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leukamia patients, try to use traditional chinese herbs.
take blackbeans + pig bones often

and other herbs like red dates n so many others in chinese physician shops.

Anonymous said...

I stumbled upon your post as I surfed into the net 2nite as line in Kch was horrible for 3G broadband.
By the way, sure u r a Foochow from your name. Plse ask mummy to go to chinese physicians to have further nutrients. Just heal my advice.
My youngest bro had that in 1980 time.. but medical services at that time was not as good as now.
But I did lots of research into reading about this type of disease since then, I knew one chinese article ever published in newsppr
about an Ipoh boy who got this and they took
BLACKBEANS & bones almost daily to help boast the blood counts..
n red dates n etc..

plse visit the physicians ASAP

David said...

Hi,

Thanks for your advice. I did hear about that. In fact, I ate black beans with eels during the treatment but just for a while.

Yes, I am Foochow originated from Bintangor, Sarawak and I am now living in Puchong, Selangor.

My blood count is normal now.

Regards,
David

Anonymous said...

You should continue on to eat as it will help you to boast your body and also do take more other nutritional food like BA Din Yaw (8 types of herbs) cool type not the hot type.
You should not stress yourself out again esp.late night sleep or eat grilled food esp. meat.. not good at all.

Read my blog http://housewife9988.wordpress.com/ that I shared on about my late bro.

David said...

Thanks housewife9988, I have read your blog. Don't worry, I leave quite a relaxing life now :-) David