Monday, November 09, 2009

Day +1223 : Holiday is coming!

I am fine today.

My family, including my mother-in-law, will be back to Sarawak for two weeks holiday on 23 November.

I managed to purchase AirAsia free tickets for the whole family (7 persons) at a cost of RM420 on February this year. I wrote about the booking experience on my blog Day +951 : Free tickets. We had to pay the administration fee at that time; else the fee will be a lot lower than this.

I decided to bring along our new maid as we might need her to take care of our children but this decision come with cost as her air ticket along cost RM481, more than the total cost of air ticket for 7 of us :-( However, I believe bringing her along is worth the money.

Both children and adults are looking forward for another great holiday :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: