Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Day +1239 : Sarawak holiday – fishing

I am fine today.

I fetched my mother to Bintangor clinic to do blood screening in the morning with my wife and eldest sister Sie Huong. The clinic has to send all blood samples taken to Sarikei Hospital for analysis and the it stops taking blood after 9am.

We reached there at about 8:30pm and there were a lot of people queuing there and if we followed the queue, we will certainly unable to take the blood in time.

Fortunately, my 3rd sister came to the rescue. He is a dental assistant of the clinic. She brought my mother straight to see a HA (Health Assistant), bypassing the queue :-)

After that we went to Min Hua restaurant to eat fried-cook noodles (炒煮面)

I brought the children to fish in the evening.

Min Hua Restaurant
Taking a photo with the lady boss (right). In the middle is my mother.
Junk food heaven - wholesaler of junk food in Bintangor town


Just in case you don't know where to locate it
My wife and I purchased many junk food for the children
Buns - very cheap. The Cha Siu bun cost RM0.80/piece, Meat bun cost RM0.60 and the planta, peanut, kaya, vegetable bun cost RM0.30/piece only :-)

Some biscuits we purchased



Now is the fishing time, first we need to find the bait - earthworms




Let's fish




First catch

Joseph also catch one
I am a tiger... Afraid?
We are given a piece of wild boar meat by someone
My niece's husband is cooking the meat. He is professional cook in a restaurant in Sibu.


See you next post :-)

No comments: