Sunday, November 01, 2009

Day +1215 : Japanese buffet lunch at Shogun restaurant

I am fine today.

The school that my wife teaches organized a lunch today at Shogun restaurant, 1 Utama Shopping Centre where all teachers were entitled to eat free. The teacher club paid the bill. Family members can also attend but have to pay for the lunch.

I promised my wife to accompany her to the lunch. In addition, we also bring Daniel along as we expected that he could eat as much as an adult with a children rate. In other words, it was very cost effective.

We reached the restaurant at 2:00pm after church service. As the lunch session ended at 3:00pm, it was a little bit late. So we have to rush – so may types of food but so little time left :-(

In the end, we can’t really enjoy much even though we were very full.

Enjoying a good buffet needs plenty of time and also a relaxing environment. Next time must be there as early as 12:00pm, exact time when the buffet start.

I felt great to found out that I can still eat very well with one tooth less :-)

The table sheet
My first round
My wife's first round
My second round and of course after this, many more rounds :-)
The rate - Mon-Fri Lunch RM45, Dinner 58. Weekend Lunch RM48, dinner RM60. So dinner is a lot cheaper. The restaurant gave 35% discount for lunch and 30% discount for dinner during weekday. There is also 10% discount during weekend.
See you next post :-)

No comments: