Sunday, November 08, 2009

Day +1222 : Japanese Buffet Again!

I am fine today.

My wife and I went to Japanese buffet again with Richard and his wife and another two friends. This time we went to Saisaki Japanese Buffet Restaurant located at Wisma UOA II, K.L. for dinner.

Saisaki is under the same group as Shogun – the Japanese buffet restaurant we went last Sunday. So the dishes offered are the same.

We had plenty of time to enjoy the delicacies this time, so a very pleasant dining experience :-)

I went to Saisaki a few times before I was sick and this was the first time I visited the restaurant after bone marrow transplant.

The restaurant is highly recommended if you haven't been there before. You can enjoy up to 35% discount if you go on week days.

The entrance to the restaurant
The restaurant
Promotion! 35% off for buffet lunch from Monday to Friday, and 30% off for buffet dinner for buffet dinner. 10% discount for buffet weekend. Click the following photo to get the detail.
Some of the food that I had...








See you next post :-)

No comments: