Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Day +1245 : Sarawak Holiday – I have two spare engines :-)

I am fine today.

Adriel and Aaron always like me to fetch them on motorbikes. The kampong house has 4 motorbikes. In the evening, three of them were being used and there left the last one – the oldest one – for me to fetch the two children.

First round was perfectly fine, but when it came to second round, the old motorbikes ran out of petrol halfway :-( How are we going to bring the motorbike home? I had an idea – asking the two children to push the motorbike home :-)

They were very excited to be the “engine”. While I was riding the motorbike with Adriel pushing it from behind, Aaron was chasing after us and shouted, “It is my turn, it is my turn, let me push!”

“Hai… So tired…” Adriel said while gasping some time later.

With these two spare engines, I finally rode the motorbike back.

I was told by my niece later that in fact there is a switch on the motorbike that turn on the spare petrol. I couldn’t remember this as it had been such a long time I didn’t use motorbike.

Four motorbikes - both new and old ones
See how the "spare engines" work

See you next post :-)

No comments: