Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Day +1252 : Sarawak Holiday – Bugs (1)

I am fine today.

There are many bugs in the kampong. Most of them are small and many of them are very beautiful. I used my digital camera with macro mode to capture some of them.

In fact I should capture more but it was very unfortunate that I was sick the second week of the holiday.

May be I should plan a trip back just for the bugs in future :-) If you have a good camera and would like to come alone, do let me know:-)

Adriel was stung by this type of bee, attracted to the house by light

Flies








Plenty of this type of mosquitoes in the house - big and fat but not Aedes
More bugs to come…

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Wee said...

David, your bug's photos are beautiful....
Seems like photos taken by a professional photographer :)

David said...

Thanks for the compliment :-) Just keep on trying until get one with good focus. Should get a good camera with more control. David