Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Day +1274 : An Christmas and New Year Celebration in the office

I am fine today.

I attended a Christmas and New Year Celebration organized by some staff in our company. The celebration was attended by most of the staff.

It was a very nice event with unhealthy but delicious food, singing session, gifts exchange, magic show and game. I enjoyed it very much :-)

Food








Singing
Eating
Gifts Exchange

Games - building structure with paper. The one that is most stable against the wind wins.




The losers - singing "twinkle twinkle little stars" :-)
See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Evian said...

Ur company has hire a staff called Zhi Ling rite? Haha.. just wanna confirm..

David said...

Let me check tomorrow, Evian. They all use Christian name. I forgot their full name. Your see her in the photo? David