Sunday, December 06, 2009

Day +1250 : Sarawak Holiday – Family lunch

I am fine today.

We attended the church service in the morning and went for lunch at Min Hua Restaurant (民华冷气酒家) in Bintangor town.

There were about 30 family members and relatives joining the lunch. We ordered 3 tables costing RM250 each. It used to be as low as RM180.

Given the cheap price, we really can’t compare the quality of the dishes with those offered in restaurants here. Since the main purpose of the lunch is to allow family members and relatives to get together, the quality of food is secondary :-)

Inside the restaurant
Group photo - sitting in front with yellow t-shirt is my mother
A photo with my eldest uncle - next to Adriel. He is 79 years old.
A photo with my youngest uncle - the one between my wife and Daniel
Family photo - don't know where is Adriel
Nieces

Dishes






Aaron is sad halfway eating...
Because there is no more broccoli to eat :-(
See you next post :-)

No comments: