Thursday, December 03, 2009

Day +1247 : Sarawak Holiday – the flu worsens

I am fine today.

I went to Sibu to do some work this morning. I was very tired halfway and worst still, the fever set in.

When I reached my 2nd sister house in Sibu, I was bedridden. I took Panadols and cough syrup first immediately. My two nieces who were in my second sister house helped to do a traditional massage to “chase away” the flu. I felt better after sweating but I was very sleepy due to the cough syrup.

My appetite drops almost to none. I would like to gain some weight through this holiday but with this flu, I might not be able to achieve this :-(

See you next post :-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear brother David, do take care of yourself.

Anonymous said...

Hope you will do more rest than work, little Bro..
Health is more important than anything at your present stage.

Try to minimise against flu infection.

God bless.

David said...

Dear all, I am recovering :-) Yes, have to minimize infection. Running of antibiotic options is not very good. God bless all! David