Friday, December 18, 2009

Day +1262 : Steam boat buffet with my sister-in-law

I am fine today.

My sister-in-law (my wife’s sister) came to visit us from Miri with two of her children on the 9 December. They will be going back to Miri this coming Sunday.

They brought us very delicious and special frozen pork knuckle from Miri.

We went to Yuen Buffet Steamboat Restaurant for dinner this evening. Yuen’s is still offering the best buffet steamboat so far. The price is RM20.80 per adult and RM8.80 excluding the 5% tax. Drinks are not included but they offer many types of ice cream. We tasted 6 different types of ice cream this evening. :-)

A photo before eating
Honey chicken wings that one needs to fight for it
Our first round of food. Forgot to take photos after this as I am too involved in eating :-(







No comments: