Monday, December 07, 2009

Day +1251 : Sarawak Holiday – back to Puchong

I am fine today.

We boarded AirAsia 8:55pm flight from Sibu and reached LCCT at 10:45pm. The flight was very punctual :-)

We reached home at about 12:00am on two airport taxis costing RM64 each. Should the flight was delayed and we had to board the taxis after 12:00am, there will be a surcharge of 50% of the normal fare. I am very happy that the flight was so punctual this time.

We didn’t bring many goodies back from Sarawak this time as I am not fully recovered from flu yet. I told my sisters that I would be very happy if I can bring myself back to KL smoothly this time. Anyway, we had eaten enough home town delicacies while over there :-)

I thank God for a wonderful holiday :-)

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

CaRmEn's said...

welcome back ^.^

David said...

Thanks! Carmen. Great to be back :-)