Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Day +1168 : Dinner at Noodle Village

I am fine today.

We had dinner at Noodle Village (面香村) in Bandar Puteri Puchong after our weekly church management meeting.

The restaurant serves many flavors of noodles and rice. However, as the name of the restaurant has something to do with noodle, we always order noodles rather than rice.

I started to visit this restaurant since last year and I wrote about it on my blog Day +698 : Noodle Village. The noodles here are delicious.

Just in case you would like to pay the restaurant a visit. It is located at No. 8G, Jalan Puteri 1/1, Bandar Puteri, beside the Giant Hypermarket.

I didn't manage to take many photos as my camera was run of battery.

The restaurant
The team, from left: Gloria, me, Ps. Tan, Rev. Lau, Mrs. Lau
Lo Mee - I like this most. It must be taken with black vinegar
Green curry noodles - photo courtesy of hot-screensaver.com
See you next post :-)

No comments: