Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day +1170 : He has his own idea

I am fine today.

I have a very challenging time every week-day morning to get Aaron ready for school.

He is always reluctant to wake up and tell me that he is very sleepy and then sleep again. So I have to think of ways to wake him up; such as talking something interesting or performing certain acts until he forgets he is sleepy.

I had a hard time to wake him up this morning again until I spotted a feather that slipped out of the pillow lying on the floor. I picked the feather up and started to blow it up to let it float in the air. And luckily this attracted Aaron’s attention. He started to blow the feather and completely forgot that he was still sleepy.

But the bigger challenge is to dress him up for the school. He always chooses his own cloth and he is only interested at a few old singlets.

Wearing singlet is in fact not too much of a problem to us, but I was told that the kindergarten is equipped with air-conditioner. This makes us worry that the environment might be too cold for him should he wear singlet only.

I attempted to persuade him to wear t-shirt many times but without much success. He is so stubborn that almost nothing can change him. Perhaps “rotan” would do the job, but this is not our style.

Now I just let him wear anything he likes. With this, he is happy, I am happy and everybody is happy :-) And I guess you must be happy too!

Wish you a happy day.

See you next post :-)

No comments: