Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day +1163 : The UPSR exam is over :-)

I am fine today.

Daniel completed his UPSR (Primary 6) exam today which started on Tuesday. The three days exam was quite intensive.

He didn’t prepare much for the exam and we didn’t force him to study much. Apart from the compulsory tuitions provided by the school, we didn’t send him for tuition.

He didn’t bother much and we didn’t bother much, and everybody didn’t bother much. This makes everybody happy. However, the outcome of this might not be too happy as the result might not be good. However, none of us bother too much about the result too. So the happiness maintains :-)

Daniel didn’t even know what subjects he was going to sit for the day. When I asked him? He always said, “I guess…” So he himself was not very sure. I believe he was also “guessing” the answers during the exam like he was guessing what subjects he was going to sit.

After the exam, he sought my permission to have total freedom in playing computer games, which I turned down with no hesitation. He still has to earn the game hours. He was angry, but I didn’t scold him because I am generous in giving freedom to him to be angry :-)

We hope that Daniel will pick up his study slowly as he moves to higher grade; else we might need to bother :-(

See you next post :-)

No comments: