Monday, September 21, 2009

Day +1174 : Taman Wawasan

I am fine today.

It has been a very long time since I last visited Taman Wawasan (Wawasan Garden) which is situated not far away from my house.

My wife and I brought the children there this evening. We noticed that the garden is not well maintained as before. I suspect the garden is now maintained by the council rather than the developer. And the council certainly didn’t do a good job.

However, they are still many people coming to the garden :-)

Playground
Daniel and Joseph attempted to play badminton but the wind was strong. So they gave up.
Daniel - Life is so boring without computer games...
The younger children have a good time here
Aaron


Adriel
There suppose to have climbing ropes wrapping around this structure for children to climb, but now it is naked. What a waste!
See you next post :-)

No comments: