Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Day +1155 : Pangkor Trip – Activities

I am fine today.

I didn’t join any outdoor activity in the camp. In fact, I didn’t even set my foot on the beach this time. We gave Daniel and Joseph total freedom to do anything they like, including swimming in the sea.

My wife took full responsibility in taking care of Aaron and Adriel. I was not involved at all and I must say that she did a great job! She also took care of the four children throughout the trip; on the bus, and on the ferry. A great wife, isn’t she?

The children like the swimming pool and the beach very much. They played at the beach and swam in the swimming pool during noon time. The natural outcome of this indulgence is that everyone gets suntanned.

We could see clearly a swimming suit printed on Adriel’s body due to sunburn.

“What a black girl you are now, Adriel,” I told Adriel.

“No, no. I am not black. I am peach!” is the response from her.

She denied that she was black :-)

















To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: