Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Day +1176 : Taman KLCC (KLCC Park) (2)

I am fine today. Continue to post the remaining photos...

Let's have some 100Plus before playing in the pool
The pool rules - Click to have a larger view
The pool

Adriel and Aaron have fun in the pool


Joseph joined later


Drinking machines available at many places in the park
Moving to Suria
Nice show of water-flow - like glass
Daniel insisted to have a photo here
Lunch at KFC
On the way to the Kinokuniya, we met this Dinosaur in front of Petrosains.

Now the towers of KL




See you next post :-)

4 comments:

Lau Chih Yung said...

i am also went there today...

hehe

David said...

Haha!

imantulen said...

wow, Daniel's sure growing up fast!!!

David said...

Yes, he is growing; taller than my wife already and heavier than me. He is now weighting 63kg! I only weight 58kg, struggling to gain weight :-( How can I loose to Daniel?