Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Day +615 : Again, Maybank! (1)

I am fine today.

I talked about my bad experience about Maybank on my blog Day +535 : What a service! Maybank, and I encountered another one last Saturday.

Last Saturday, I went to Maybank to withdraw some cash, but whenever I performed a transaction such as withdrawing cash or checking account balance, I got the annoying message, “You card cannot be processed, please contact…”

Initially, I thought the problem was due to the particular ATM machine that I had used, but two other machines that I tried presented me with the same messages.

I lodged a report through the information counter. The officer asked me to fill a form to replace the card and then kept me waiting for one and half hour :-)

I was asked to change the ATM pin immediately after getting the new card which I accomplished smoothly. After this, I started to withdraw cash from the same machine. Just before the machine was about to dispense cash, it experienced a blackout :-( The card was “swallowed” by the machine again.

To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: