Sunday, March 23, 2008

Day +627 : An Easter potluck dinner (2)

I am fine today. Continue from yesterday...

Eventually, the boy passed away peacefully in the bosom of his parent while they were singing the song “Jesus loves me”.
Jesus loves me!
This I know,for the Bible tells me so.
Little ones to him belong;
they are weak, but he is strong.
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
The Bible tells me so.

“See you again!” That was the first word the father said to the boy after realizing he had passed away.

“Thank you Lord!’ the mother said.

The parents believed that our Lord Jesus brought the boy to heaven and since the boy is now living happily there, there is no reason for them to be sad :-)

The Bible says, “That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.”

Those who are saved will have heaven as their eternal home, and this hope of eternal home brings tremendous strength to Christian regardless how tough the trial they encounter.

Accepting Jesus as my saviour and thus convinced of this eternal hope served as the primary strength for me to go through many turmoil of life.

If you would like to have a copy of the movie, I can arrange to purchase it for you. And I am very sure that you will be encouraged :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: