Thursday, March 27, 2008

Day +631 : Back to UPM

I am fine today.

I went to Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM) to interview final year students for some job positions in my company.

I did my computer engineering and electronics degree in UPM about 19 years ago – session 1989/1993. At that time, the university was still called Universiti Pertanian Malaysia or Agricultural University of Malaysia :-) After that I did a master degree of computer science there in 1999.

The engineering faculty had been shifted into new buildings which were situated quite far away from the old one. It is no longer in the building while I was studying there.

My nephew Heng Chiek was also graduated from the same faculty last year :-)

UPM is surrounded by a green and beautiful environment. It is a good place to study if you appreciate living in such an environment.

A view from the engineering faculty.
Another view
See the aeroplane? It is a real one but I don't know if it can still fly. Most probably not. The faculty now offer studies in aerospace engineering.
See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Wendy Chang said...

Hello, David,

Thanks for leaving message in my blog, as well as your encouraging words and prayers.

Yes, God is always with us. You must have been experiencing miraculous time with our Lord in the past tough days. May God be with you, always.

David said...

Thank you, Wendy.

Yes, God never leave me. It is a tremendous blessing to have God with us, even when life is in turmoil.

May God bless you and heal you completely.