Friday, March 14, 2008

Day +618 : My eyes are getting better now :-)

I am fine today.

My eyes are getting better now. I do not feel sandy or foreign object in my eyes anymore. Alos, the eyes are no longer red. The vision, though not fully recovered, has improved vastly. I am now able to work on the computer continously for quite some time. I appreciate all of you who prayed for me and thank God for listening to our prayer :-)

I had been absent from office since Wednesday last week mainly due to eyes problem. Since my eyes condition had improved a lot, I came back to office yesterday.

My absence from the office does not mean that I lay off my work totally. In fact, I was still working “normally” from home. With certain arrangement, I was able to gain complete control of my computer in the office from home, and then work on the computer just like I am sitting in front of it in the office :-)

If you would like to know how to control your computer remotely, I can help you. Free of charge :-) With this, you can tell you boss, “Let me work from home.”

See you next post :-)

No comments: