Thursday, March 06, 2008

Day +610 : Domino is coming to town :-)

I am fine today.

On the way to a bank yesterday, I spotted the following unintentionally.

This is definitely great news for Daniel as he likes Pizza so much.

The shop is just 15 minutes walking distant from my house. I passed by it every day on the way to office.

Apart from the convenience in term of location, we also get buy-one-free-one discount through Domino’s Millennium Gold Card. Since the discount is applicable for take-out order only, I have to go to Domino shop at Sunday to purchase Pizza previously. This incurred at least RM10 additional expenses which include the toll fee and petrol. So having a Domino shop nearby would save my time and money :-)

Just for your information, the Domino’s Millennium Gold Card is transferrable. You just need to flash the card to the cashier to get discount. If you don’t have the card and yet would like to have a discount, I am more than willing to share the card with you.

We also like Domino’s Pizza more than any others Pizza.

It is very fortunate to have Pizza classified as healthy food as I wrote on Day +285 : What? Pizza is healthy food? With the opening of a Domino Pizza shop nearby, we would definitely have more Pizza meal than before and as a consequence, getting healthier :-)

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Pure Faith said...

Daniel must have been praying very, very hard for it to happen, so that his daddy has no more excuses left.... evry time say forget, forget..... hahahahaaaaa......

David said...

Ya loh! No more excuse :-(