Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Day +616 : Again, Maybank! (2)

I am fine today. Continue from yesterday…

The bank was closed at that time. I knocked at the roller shutter and informed the staff what had happened. After waiting for about 15 minutes, an officer came to retrieve my ATM card, but she was holding the wrong key. This made me waited for another 15 minutes to get my card back :-) After this, the officer took another 15 minutes to check if my account was debited and after confirming that it indeed was debited, she asked me to fill a form again to make sure that the bank reversed the debited amount to me.

I wasted three hours because of Maybank’s fault! But comparing those 150 days I “wasted” patiently in the hospital as treatment of my disease, I should have no reason to be angry. And this thinking prevented me effectively from lashing into furry :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: