Thursday, March 13, 2008

Day +617 : PTK exam for my wife again

I am fine today.

My wife is sitting for Penilaian Tahap Kecekapan (PTK) or Competency Level Assessment exam again today :-)

She scored an excellent result of 4-4 (the best result one can attain) last PTK exam in August last year, but due to some reasons, the result bore no effect on her salary and job grade.

I talked about this on my blog Day +483 : Congratulating my wife for the excellent PTK result.

Initially she thought that she is only eligible to sit for the exam again next year, but the school informed her that she is eligible to sit for the exam this year. So she registered for it again.

As usual, she spent a day to read through the relevant material. I would not know how she would perform this time, but I pray that she manages to score 4-4 again because with this result, she will definitely get a salary hike :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: