Sunday, March 30, 2008

Day +634 : Domino’s Pizza meal for the second time :-)

I am fine today.

We have Domino’s Pizza for dinner second time for the month. The last time we had it was on last Sunday.

The reason we could have it so frequently is due to the establishment of the Dominos’ Pizza shop near my house as I mentioned earlier.

One thing I found out during last order was that the price for a large pizza was increased from RM29.80 to RM32.80, a RM3.00 price hike :-( With the buy one free one entitlement, we can positively think that RM3.00 is distributed to two pizzas, thus RM1.50 price hike per pizza :-)

Another thing I found out today is that they are retiring the Domino’s Millennium Gold Card, but introducing another card called something like Domino’s Express Card, if I were not mistaken. The card cost RM50, a RM30 more expensive than the Millennium Gold card :-( There is also a limit of 5 pizzas per day per Express card. However, unlike the old card, the new card can be used to order regular pizzas. But this does not bring any difference to me as I need to have two large pizzas for each meal.

The Domino's Shop
See you next post :-)

No comments: