Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day +1501 : Another visit from the Ipoh Auntie

I am fine today.

The auntie from Ipoh whom I met in the haematology ward in UH while receiving chemotherapy visited me again today.

He lived in the ward for almost 6 months to take care of her daughter who was diagnosed with Lymphoma. We became good friend in the ward.

She accepted Jesus Christ in the ward. Her daughter passed away after 6 months of intensive treatment. Her faith in Jesus gave her tremendous strength to encounter this trial of life. She is always cheerful and makes a lot of friends.

She came to visit me a few times already. I blogged about her in the following posts:
I brought the auntie and my wife to Soon Soon Lye Salmon Fish Head Restaurant for dinner :-)

The restaurant
My wife and Auntie
Group photo
The Salmon fish head Mee Hoon

See you next post :-)

No comments: